Pela Pepper Cheese Cake
1 Tin Condensed Milk 385 Gram
2 Lemons juiced
1 Tub Smooth cream cheese 250 Gram
1 Tub Double cream 250 Mls
1 Pckt Tennis Biscuits
½ Cup Melted butter
1 Cup Pela Pepper preserve
- Crush biscuits with a rolling pin
- Mix biscuits and melted butter in a bowl until well mixed, be careful to not to add too much melted butter or else the base will be too hard.
- Press the biscuit mixture into a pie dish or martini glass for individual desserts.
- Beat your cream until stiff peaks form
- Combine your condensed milk and lemon juice, then fold in your cream cheese as well as your beaten cream and pour the mixture on top of your biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
Before serving top cheesecake with a generous layer of your pela pela preserve and serve.
* Recipe by Chef Paul Eaton