Pela Pepper Glazed Fillet of Kingklip
4 Kingklip fillets
1 Cup Pela Pepper Preserve
100 ml Melted butter
½ Cup Cake Flour
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Pinch Coarse salt
1 Pinch Ground Black Pepper
1 Lemon Juiced
- Pre heat oven to 220 degrees Celsius
- Gently mix flour, salt & pepper together and lightly dust Kingklip fillets coating the entire fillet
- Mix lemon juice & melted butter and brush your dusted fillet with the butter mixture also coating entire fillet.
- Grease a large roasting dish with olive oil and carefully place Kingklip Fillets in the dish and roast at 220 for about 20 min or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and glaze the cooked fillets with your Pela pepper preserve.
- When Plating pour the rest of the preserve over the Kingklip to enhance the flavour of the kingklip
- Serve with any side of your choice.
* Recipe by Chef Paul Eaton